Payroll Tax

We provide customized services to the small business owner. Offering complete and after-the-fact payroll service, our goal is to help alleviate the anxiety often associated with payroll, giving you more time and energy to devote to your business.

We provide quarterly payroll tax filing with the IRS and state witholding agencies for non-agricultural and household employers. Additionally, we prepare W-2's and various 1099's. Listed below is a list of forms that are required for a non-agricultural employer:

Federal   State
941-Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Quarterly; weekly or monthly tax deposit requirement.   State unemployment return

940-Federal Unemployment Tax Return Annual; quarterly tax deposit requirement   State withholding Quarterly
W-3-Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statement Annual   State W-2 reporting Annual


Sales Tax

We prepare sales tax returns (ST-1, ST-4) as well as amusement tax returns for corporate entities engaged in the arts/entertainment. Most businesses who sell merchandise, food, liquor, and other related items are required by the Illinois Department of Revenue to file, depending on sales tax due, either quarterly or monthly sales and amusement tax returns. In addition, the IL department of Revenue has enacted new laws concerning those businesses that conduct the distribution or retailing of liquor. If you are a business that fits this profile, please contact us for more detail on sales tax compliance.